Life has been a whirlwind of…well… horsepuckey, honestly, for the last 6 months or so, but I am back on top, in a great new apartment, and occupied only with projects that bring me fulfillment and/or cash. I’m a little overwhelmed with how to update, so I will fall back on my ADD-addled mind’s best friend, the bullet point.
- I am producing an album for singer-songwriter, friend and wonderful collaborator, Blake Drummond.
- I’m composing music for a short film…more on that later.
- I am running (you know, on my feet and stuff) the Cape Cod Ragnar Relay with 36 fellow vegans next month. Strong Hearts Vegan Power! It’s benefitting Tamerlaine Farm.
- I’m reading a selection from my book at The Rainbow Book Fair next Saturday. It’s the longest running LGBT book fair in the country. See my shows page for more info on this.
- Speaking of my shows page, you should look at it. Lots of great stuff coming up.
- I turned over all the files from my remix collaboration with Tenlegs to Overlap Studio in San Francisco for mastering. Christopher Willits will be overseeing that project and I am swooning.
- Cabaret for a Cause has two great shows coming up, one here in NYC and the other in LA! Super excited we have gone bi-costal. I continue to musical direct and play piano for these events. Here are the specifics about each show.